Smile America Partners is hiring a dentist recruiter to help grow their portable practice through the United States! We help thousands of children nation-wide see a dentist! Help us changes lives today!
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Ability and equipment to work remote at least 4 days per week
• Work closely with internal Managers and credentialing coordinators to develop talent acquisition policies and procedures.
• Perform intake sessions.
• Create and/or edit job descriptions and follow internal requirement approval process for opening and closing requisitions and budgeting for that particular position.
• Develop internal relationships, with Dental Team Managers and leaders to understand their business needs.
• Utilize job boards, social networking sites and other resources for building a pipeline of talent. Builds networks as well as other innovative sourcing techniques to find qualified passive candidates; including partnering with 3rd party staffing vendors.
• Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
• Review resumes, screen and interview candidates.
• Coordinate and schedule onsite interviews (if requested).
• Complete all additional tasks related to candidate assessment and managing a talent inventory of qualified candidates.
• Ability to make offers to candidates who meet all the criteria for the open positions.
• Make the offer of employment including benefits and pay details.
• Execute all pre-employment screening initiatives including professional reference checks.
• Work with HRBP’s regarding necessary steps within the onboarding process.
• Assist in the onboarding of new employees; including consistent engagement from offer acceptance through hire date.
• Maintain detailed recruiting activity, applicable metrics and candidate management, including required documentation within the applicant tracking system (iCIMS).
• Meet outbound calls, telephone interviews, total hires and time-to-fill initiatives and other talent acquisition metrics on a monthly basis.
• Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local employment laws, including EEOC and affirmative action guidelines and laws.
• Work in a high energy, team orientated environment.
• Assist in the mentorship, skills and knowledge development of other internal talent acquisition team member(s).
• MUST have positive attitude and be able to work with others daily• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field preferred
• 4+ years of experience as a Technical or Corporate Recruiter.
• Proven experience with advanced technological recruitment resources such as social media, Indeed, LinkedIn, and other internet sourcing tools.
• Ability to communicate the Company’s employment brand and value proposition.
• Ability to establish professional and technical credibility, build positive working relationships and partnerships, including the ability to negotiate with and influence applicants.
• Previous experience utilizing an ATS (Applicant Tracking System), experience with iCIMS is a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
• Strong competency with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Previous experience within the healthcare industry, highly preferred.
• Proven experience as lead trainer/mentor of other recruiters, preferred.
• Proven experience managing pipelines and territories all the way up to hiring decisions.
• Willing to work remote at least 4 Days per week
• Willing to travel up to 20% of the year to campus/ association events and to headquarters in Farmington Hills, MI when needed.
• Preferred remote location of candidate would be one of the following states: CA, KY, MO, IN, MI, NC, OH, or PA
Essential duties of this position include communicating effectively with others, sitting, standing, walking, and using hands to handle keyboard, telephone, paper, files, and other equipment and objects, and occasional reaching with hands and arms. This position requires the ability to review detailed documents and to read computer screens. The employee will occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. The work environment requires appropriate interaction with others. Occasional travel may also be required.