Smile America Partners is growing and looking to add a Recruiter to their recruiting team in Farmington Hills, MI!
• Manage the applicant lifecycle from sourcing candidates, to the interviewing process, to the offer letter and onboarding.
• Arrange interview times and coordinate with Dental Team Managers and candidates
• Utilize the applicant tracking system in place to manage large candidate pipelines
• Update systems with correct data needed for talent acquisition reporting and metrics
• Travel may be needed for dental school visits, dental organizations, and dental trade shows
• Establish relationships with both hiring managers and candidates
• Familiarize with Dental regulations, credentialing, and other dental terminology throughout the states worked
• Bachelor’s Degree with a business or HR emphasis
• 4+ Years of Experience in high volume recruiting
• Previous Dentist recruiting is HIGHLY preferred or 2+ years in Health Care Recruiting
• Experience sourcing on LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, Indeed, and other job boards
• Great Communication skills
Smile America Partners is the nation's leading in-school dental program founded almost two decades ago by two moms, who happen to also be dentists. The founders saw a tremendous need among underserved school aged children who did not have easy access to dental care and who often suffered from poor oral hygiene, tooth decay, pain and associated medical problems. Knowing that many parents could not take their children to the dentist due to issues including time off from work and transportation challenges, they sought to bring the care to the need. Today, through its dental partners, Smile America Partners provides preventive and restorative care to approximately 500,000 children per year.
Tooth decay is the most common, and preventable disease among children, more common than asthma. In fact, each year, over 51 million school hours are lost due to oral health related issues.
Smile America Partners affiliates with state licensed dentists, hygienists and assistants who use state-of-the-art portable equipment to provide all services onsite, directly in the school or in a self-contained mobile dental facility on site at the school. If portable equipment is used, classrooms, auditoriums or other school venues are literally transformed into fully functional dental offices for the day. Our expertise, obtained through years of experience bringing mobile dental care to schools, as well as through our highly qualified staff, enables us to bring exceptional care with minimal disruption to the normal school routine.
Smile America Partners is currently active in 20 states and has ongoing strategic partnerships with over 8,000 school districts, including 21 of the 25 largest school districts in the country.
Given the ongoing lack of access for many underserved children across the country, our services are in great demand and we are always looking for caring, compassionate professionals to join our team and play their part in making a difference in the lives of today's underserved children.
Rewarding Work. Competitive Compensation. Smile America Partners.
Smile America Partners is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.